The Master Program in Building Physics (Non-Thesis) from Yildiz Technical University, has the objective to educate building physics designers who will gain sufficient knowledge and technique to develop architectural surroundings that can provide requirements ( visual, acoustical, thermal, etc.) about the physic environment factors (light, heat, sound, etc.).
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
The main object is to give the skills on the application of the knowledge corresponding solutions about physic environment conditions.
- Lighting Design
- Solar Control Methods
- Daylighting in architecture
- General Room Acoustics
- Climate and Design Factors
- Noise Modeling in Urban and Building Acoustics
- Architectural Lighting
- Solar Energy in Architecture
- Auditorium Acoustics
- Building Physics Project
- Building Physics Application Critics
- Physical Factors in Settlement Design
- Active and Passive Heating Principles
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.