Manufacturing Processes Master of Science Mechanical Engineering Manufacturing Program from Yildiz Technical University, educates researchers who will play an effective role in international platforms with novel R&D studies, starting from design and dealing particularly with metallic materials but also plastic materials and who will apply conventional (casting, machining, metal forming and welding) and non-conventional (EDM, ultrasonic, water-jet etc.) manufacturing processes in order to reach functional shapes of these materials and will make the processes applicable and developed and who will adopt application oriented techniques in quality management and quality assurance.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
The persons who graduate from Manufacturing Processes as a Master of Science (Manufacturing Process Program) are able to work in manufacturing sector (casting, metal forming, machining and welding) including high technology plants and maintenance and repair firms with an advanced expertness.
- Analysis And Improvements In Plastic
- Deformation Of Metals
- Welding Applications In Industry
- Continuous Casting Technology
- Corrosion Of Mechanical Materials
- Surface Protection
- Sustainable Machining
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.