Subjects about HVAC, chemical process and process units of power plants, machine maintenance, and manufacturing covers the fields of expert engineering.
The Mechanical Engineering Heat and Processing Program from Yildiz Technical University, graduates the title of Master Degree Engineer in the entire process units as a project and business engineer, gives professional services as an expert engineer.
- Using the information gained at the undergraduate level to improve the level of expertise in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process and use of these theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Interdisciplinary interaction in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process; understand information obtained from their field to create new knowledge by integrating information from different disciplines.
- Problems that are faced in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process of finding a solution using the method of research.
- Develop new strategic approaches to solve a problem independently in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process and if necessary being a leader.
- Taking a critical approach to knowledge gained in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process and quide to learn.
- Their works and current developments in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process in oral, written and visual presentations.
- Having a brilliant mastery of advanced software and information and communication technologies related to the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process.
- Making social, scientific, cultural and ethical inspection about data related to the field of Mechanical Engineering, Heat and Process.
- Developing strategies, policies and implementation plans in the field of Mechanical Engineering Heat and Process and evaluate the results acoording to quality processes.
- The necessity and awareness lifelong learning in the field of Heat and Process in mechanical engineering and the desire to realize this.
- Acquisition and tracking of knowledge regarding the current problems in the field of Heat and Process in mechanical engineering.
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Advanced Heat Transfer
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Solar Energy Utilization Techniques
- Second Law Analysis Of Energy
- Drying Technique
- Industrial Air Conditioning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 11 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International1467 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1467 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1467 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1467 EUR per year during 24 months.
30,000 Turkish lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.