The Mechanical Engineering Energy programme, engineering sub-division carries on educational and research activities in automotive and energy areas. The scope of energy program is to carry on engineering activities in; production, R&D, product development in both energy and automotive industry.
In automotive sciences area, an educational programme is carried on which consists technical calculation, system design, measurement and evaluation of fuel economy, emissions, vehicle dynamics, wear and lubrication. Automotive program gives contribution to the automotive industry employment in terms of R&D and product development engineer.
In energy sciences area an educational program is carried on that consists of technical and economical analyses of energy production plants and energy planning .Energy programme from Yildiz Technical University, gives contribution to energy industry employment in energy production plants, turbo machinery production plants, R&D and in production development engineering areas.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
Engineers who become an expert in automotive sciences area; can find employment area in R&D, product development and production departments of companies that carry on activities in automotive industry.
Engineers who become an expert in energy sciences area; can find employment area in energy production plants (thermal, hydroelectricity, nuclear, combined cycle ,cogeneration, renewable) ,energy planning and economy, turbo machinery production (pump, compressor, ventilator) and hydraulic system production and R&D departments.
- Advanced Topics In Hydraulic Machinery
- Energy Cost
- Elective Courses
- Heat Transfer At Nuclear Reactors
- Jet Propulsion Systems
- Special Topics In Thermic Turbo Machines
- Power Plants And Loading Of Generation Groups
- Energy Storage Systems
- Fuel Battery And Hydrogen Technologies
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy And Environment
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 11 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Turkey
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yildiz Technical University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.