Department of Chemistry, Turkey to the chemical industry production, as well as to take part in quality control chemists will grow.
The purpose of the Organic Chemistry programme from Yildiz Technical University, the academic content of the courses in the field of scientific research and scientific activities, depending on the updating continued at a great pace, high quality, contemporary, sheds light on new perspectives to train scientists and chemists needed by the industry.
Education, after the preparatory year in a foreign language, theoretical courses include laboratory practices and laboratory internships. Students can pursue courses of training in the last year will receive more specific information divided into several sub-disciplines.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
With a degree of Master of chemists, who are required by the country's most industrialized.
Working areas are quite broad. Petroleum products, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paints, food, metal, paper, plastics, cleaning agents, cosmetics, textiles directly to fields such as machinery, mine is nothing like the branches of chemistry or indirectly, all this work can find work in the fields.
Industrial quality control, production, and R & D (research and development) can be assigned to three main section. In general, if it complies with certain standards of quality control of the product was produced in the control, R & D means that the new product design and development of existing products.
Depending on where they operate chemical engineers, pharmacists, laborantlarla are in constant communication. In addition, by doing doctoral studies can work in research laboratories, such as a high level, universities can pursue an academic career.
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Special Laboratory Techniques
- Determining the Structure of Organic Compounds with Spectroscopic Methods
- Liquid Crystals
- Chemistry of Organic Heterocyclic Compounds
- Chemistry of Free Radicals Carbanions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 9 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.