The aims of the Transportation programme from Yildiz Technical University, are; to provide students with theorical and applied transportation knowledge, to develop the analytic, critic and problem solving skills of students, and to prepare them for advanced research tasks in the field of transportation.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
Graduates of this master program are expected to build their career on consulting or research and development in the field of transportation. They can work either in private or public companies in the field of Civil Engineering or they can continue to their career in academia.
- Probability Theory and Statistics in Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Planning
- Transportation Economics
- Service Quality in Public Transportation
- Guided Transport Systems
- Tunnel Construction Methods
- Planning and Operating Techniques of Rail Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 27 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International1711 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1711 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1711 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1711 EUR per year during 24 months.
35,000 Turkish lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.