Qingdao Textile Technical School, established in 1950, was renamed Shandong Textile Engineering Institute in 1978, after two periods as Qingdao Textile Vocational School and then Shandong Textile Industry School.
Qingdao Teachers Training College, founded in 1951, underwent different phases as Qingdao Work-study Teachers College and Qingdao Normal College, and was renamed Qingdao Teachers College in 1981. The Material Processing Engineering program is offered at Qingdao University.
- For more information please visit the official website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 67 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreigner who has a legal passport, is healthy and abide by the and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Academic credentials equal to or above that of a Chinese bachelors degree.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide IELTS (6.0 or above), new TOEFL (75 points or above) or other comparable certification of English proficiency.
International3118 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3118 USD per year during 36 months.
- 20,500 - RMB
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.