Students in the Personnel Management - Human Resource Management program at South Ural State University study issues related to recruiting employees, motivating and developing personnel, learning the skills of developing HR policy, budgeting costs for the personnel and assessing performance indicators in human resource management, process administration and workflow in the personnel management system, corporate culture formation and development.Students take an active part in research work, participate in grants and competitions. The program’s uniqueness lies in organizing interaction with business structures, including inviting practitioners to conduct special sections of courses, organizing trainings and master classes, solving real-world problems and issues facing enterprises in the form of cases and projects.
Programme StructureProfessional courses:
- Strategic HR Management in International Organizations
- Modern Recruiting Technologies
- Assessment of Labor and HR Management Efficiency
- Personnel Development Technologies
- Career Counseling and Coaching
- Corporate Culture and HR Policy
- Legal Regulation in the Field of HR Management
- Administration of Processes and Workflow for HR Management
- Personnel Costs: Management, Planning and Optimization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Master in Management (MIM) View 3 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport + certified translation
- Certificates/diplomas of your completed degree and transcripts/diploma supplements + certified translations
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.