At a Glance
We recognise that business leaders will be required to demonstrate an array of professional skills, critical analysis and strategic planning. The Executive MBA (Shanghai, China) programme of the University of Aberdeen is focused on developing these core, transferable business skills.
It offers ambitious professionals the opportunity to further advance their careers by developing the vision, knowledge and strategic leadership skills needed to pursue a high profile career in business.
The Executive MBA is tailored to help accelerate your career in the world of international business. You will gain the skills employers are looking for in senior positions and/or acquire the skills to you need to radically change career path or start your own business.
- Global Strategy
- Leading Strategic Change
- Management Effectiveness
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Deadlines for applicants applying for full-time on campus postgraduate taught degrees starting in January will be confirmed shortly.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This programme is for you if you have a minimum of FIVE years’ post-degree work experience, a track record of professional achievement and a good first degree (equivalent to a British second-class Honours degree) or above in any discipline
- The Programme Director may consider applicants with non-standard qualifications. If you have non-standard qualifications and extensive work experience, please ensure to enclose a complete CV and detailed work references
- English Language Requirements
- An up-to-date CV/Resumé
- A full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- Personal Statement
- A reference letter from your university discussing your academic ability
- FIVE years’ post-degree work experience
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.