At a Glance
The Corporate Finance and Law programme of the University of Aberdeen has a practical and commercial focus and will appeal to those employed in or with an interest in commercial and professional services, within the legal and financial communities.
Students can choose the most suitable route to follow depending on their own individual career aspirations. Students will learn about key issues in Corporate Finance and Law, providing them with the skills and expertise that they require in this fascinating, important and remunerative area.
This programme offers particular benefits to SMEs by developing skills and knowledge of both the legal and financial markets. Students will gain an insight into finance for SMEs and also raising finance for the stock market.
This degree is open to people from any discipline and will provide students with an interdisciplinary learning experience in Finance and Law.
Successful students will benefit from an appeal to employers with a need for individuals with the interdisciplinary skills of Law and Finance within the same role.
- Issues in Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance Law
- Corporate Governance for Corporate Finance
- Financial Analysis and Markets
- Equity Finance Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Business Law Corporate Communication View 751 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- The minimum entry requirements for this programme is a degree at 2:1 (upper second class) UK Honours level (or a degree from a non-UK institution which is judged by the University to be of equivalent worth)
- English Language Requirements
- A full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- Personal Statement
International25100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.