The purpose of the Geomatic Engineering Real Estate Appraisal and Development (Non-Thesis) program from Yildiz Technical University, is to give the graduate-level knowledge and practice skill in a interdisciplinary manner to those who want to specialize in the field of real estate appraisal and development.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
Students are graduated as Candidates for Real Estate Appraiser and Property Development Project Manager positions.
- Main Finance Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Spatial Data Infrastructure for Real Estate Appraisal
- Spatial Analysis in Real Estate Appraisal and Development
- Application Real Estate Valuation and Development
- Land Management In Real Estate Valuation And Development
- Statistical Analysis in Real Estate Appraisal and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeographical Information Systems (GIS) General Engineering & Technology Real Estate & Property Management View 119 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.