The aims of the Computer Engineering Master Program; to provide students with the theoretical knowledge of different techniques in order to develop computing and information systems; To equip the students with practical information and sufficient expertise for the evaluation and design of computing and information systems; to develop the analytically, critical, and problem solving skills of students; to prepare the students for their industrial career and advanced research tasks.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
Graduates of this Computer Engineering (Non-Thesis) master program from Yildiz Technical University, are expected to build their career on consulting or research & development of computing and information systems in various sectors. They can work either in private or public companies in the field of computing and information technologies or they can continue to their career in academia.
- System Simulation
- Digital Video Processing
- Data Compression
- Machine Learning
- Pattern Recognition
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Collective Learning
- Implementation of Database Management Systems
- Probabilistic Robotics
- Cognitive Aspects of Natural Language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 40 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International1758 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1758 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1758 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1758 EUR per year during 12 months.
35,000 Turkish lira
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.