The aims of the Electrical Machines and Power Electronics Master Programme in Electrical Engineering from Yildiz Technical University ; to provide students with the theoretical knowledge of different techniques in order to develop electrical power systems; to equip the students with practical information and sufficient expertise for the evaluation and design of Electric Machinery and Power Electronics. To prepare develop the analytic, critic, and problem solving skills of students. To prepare the students for their industrial career and advanced research tasks.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
Graduates of this master program are expected to build their career on consulting or research & development of Electric Machinery and Power Electronics in various sectors. They can work either in private or public companies in the field of Electric Machinery and Power Electronics or they can continue to their career in academia.
- Alternating Current Motor Control Systems
- Predictive Maintenance and Applications in Industry
- Switched Reluctance Motor
- Harmonic Analysis of Induction Motor Control
- Control of direct current motor systems
- Control Strategies with Microcontroller at Power Electronics
- Special Electrical Machines
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 22 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.