Physics is the study of basic laws of nature and their applications. Applied Physics is the basic of important develomentments in the fields of computer, machine, electric and electronics. Medical Radiation Physics (Non-Thesis, Evening Classes) Master Programme from Yildiz Technical University, accepts applications from physics, physics engineering and other natural science departments.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
The department aims at developing the human resource into a form that can be of service to the public and to satisfy the needs aid aspirations of the society from which the students are drawn. Graduates are entering jobs after graduation in public and private laboratories as well as industrial manufacturing.
- Applied Modern Physics
- Laser applications in Medicine
- Medical Imaging Techniques
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Radiation Detection and Instrumentation
- Radiation Protection
- Radiation Physics
- Radiation Dosimetry and Applications
- Radiation Measurements and Detection
- Laser Safety
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yildiz Technical University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.