The students who successfully complete the Engineering Management (Evening Classes) program at Yildiz Technical University, are awarded the degree of Master of Science (M.S.) in M.Sc. Programme in Engineering Management (Evening Classes).
- Total Quality Management
- Statistical Process Control
- Financial Management
- System Design And Analysis
- Innovation And Management
- Inventory Control And Planning
- Material Requirements And Manufacturing Resources Planning
- Design And Modeling Of Lean
- Production Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 13 other Masters in Engineering Management in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.