This Food Engineering (Non-Thesis, Evening Classes) program from Yildiz Technical University is treaning qualified students had high knowledge in food science and technology by providing an advanced level courses in this field.
Occupational Profiles Of Graduates
The graduates can perform assignments as Quality Control, Production, Sales and Marketing in various food industrial areas such as milk, meat, grains, fruits and vegetables, such as the food industry and also can be assigned as researcher at various scientific institutions.
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Food Toxicology
- Scientific Research And Ethics
- Functional Foods
- Fermented Milk Products And Probiotics
- Techniques for Scientific Articles and Project
- Modern Food Preservation Methods
- Advanced Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.