In addition to courses in informational systems, computer science and cognitive psychology, this program provides public policy courses regarding privacy, ethics, data security and regulations, in relation to cybersecurity.
- Our interdisciplinary degree is intended for individuals who will systematically analyze cybersecurity and technologies issues, implementation and analysis, within an interdisciplinary and strategic approach, and according to the mission of the organization.
- Graduates in the Cyber Security, Technology and Policy program from University of Texas at Dallas will be prepared for managerial and analyst positions in a wide array of professional settings in the public and private sectors, specifically as security, intelligence, or cybersecurity analysts or managers.
Students must complete 36 credit hours to earn a Master of Science in Cyber Security, Technology and Policy:
- 12 semester credit hours of the cybersecurity computer science core
- 12 semester credit hours of the cybersecurity public policy core
- 6 semester credit hours of the cybersecurity management informational systems core
- 3 semester credit hours of cybersecurity cognitive psychology essentials core
- 3 semester credit hours of cybersecurity capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security View 316 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International39328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 EUR per semester during 12 months.
National39328 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 EUR per semester during 12 months.
In-State19090 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9545 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.