Whether you’ve already had extensive experience in the public health field or you’re seeking a high-impact and useful career, this new online degree aims to turn you into a leader in this field.
You will have the chance to learn from Imperial experts who are shaping global health policy. This includes researchers who led the most recent fight against the Ebola epidemic, described as the largest, most severe and most complex in the nearly four-decade history of the disease.
As a university ranked in the global top ten, we offer a curriculum that is rooted in evidence-based research skills. It’s a style of learning that relies on learning by discovery, rather than simply memorising facts. The result is graduates who are equipped with knowledge and a transferable set of skills to be able to make a unique contribution in protecting and improving public health.
- Through this Global Master of Public Health (Online) course from Imperial College London you will develop a wide range of research skills, underpinned by knowledge of the most pressing global health issues.
- As this is a new course, there have not yet been any graduates of the programme. However, the School of Public Health also offers an on-campus MPH, taught at our St Mary’s Campus full-time over one academic year. Graduates of the on-campus course have gone into leadership roles in academia, government, industry and non-governmental organisations such as the Gates Foundation, the United Nations, and the World Health Organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Public Health
- Epidemiology for Public Health
- Public Health Practice
- Health Protection
- Health Systems Development
- Global Health Innovations
- Infectious Disease Modelling
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As a guide, visa nationals (overseas applicants) should aim to apply by no later than 30 June.
- Postgraduate Certificate: 30 ECTS
- Postgraduate Diploma: 60 ECTS
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 134 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in science subject or an MBBS medical degree.
- Suitable applicants are likely to be those with a background in medicine, health sciences, biological sciences or environmental sciences.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International10725 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10725 GBP per year during 24 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP per year during 24 months.
MPH (three years part-time pathway):
- UK - £4,333 per year
- International - £7,150 per year
PG Cert - Full fee - £6,500 (UK); £10,725 (international)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.