The International Management MSc programme offered at Imperial College London has a distinctive, business-focused learning encompasses theory and its application to the real world via practical case studies and hands-on tasks involving companies and other external institutions. Core management modules, starting in the Autumn term and continuing into the Spring term, will give you a solid base of practical knowledge in every subject area. Across the Spring and Summer terms, you will choose from a range of electives, including some electives that are shared with other Master’s and MBA programmes at Imperial College Business School. The Leadership in Action module runs throughout the year and allows you to gain international consulting experience.
- From day one, Imperial College Business School Careers provides world-class support, advice and guidance that is tailored to your own individual career aspirations and is an integral part of your time at Imperial.
- A number of personalised services are provided before you start and throughout your time at the Business School to support you in securing a successful role in your chosen area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Competitive and Corporate Strategy
- Decision Analytics
- Financial Management
- Innovation and Technology Strategy
- Leadership in Action
- Organisational Behaviour
- Product and Brand Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Strategic Management View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- You are also required to have a well-researched career plan with clear short and long term goals.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International34300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National34300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.