The International Management programme from Imperial College London combines academic rigor and practical relevance with a strong focus on experiential learning and global awareness. Offering a truly global and flexible experience, the programme has international opportunities embedded throughout the programme including student exchanges, a one week Global Immersion and the Leadership in Action module.
- A truly global experience: With three international opportunities* embedded throughout the programme, you will receive an enhanced and authentic global experience
- London location: A true cultural powerhouse, London is one of the world’s most iconic cities. With a global reputation for business and creativity, it is the perfect place to build lifelong professional and personal networks
- Tailored career support: From day one, Imperial College Business School Careers will work with you to ensure that you receive the very best support, advice and guidance that is tailored to your own specific career needs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Competitive and Corporate Strategy
- Decision Analytics
- Financial Management
- Innovation and Technology Strategy
- Leadership in Action
- Organisational Behaviour
- Product and Brand Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Strategic Management View 247 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A First or Upper Second Class business/management degree and up to two years of work experience Or
- A First or Upper Second Class degree from any discipline and substantial work experience (maximum two years)
- All students are required to have GMAT or GRE to demonstrate good quantitative skills and excellent commercial awareness in your academic and professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National37300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.