The business world is in a constant state of change. Our MBA will transform you into a forward-looking leader who will understand how to lead through change. Studying with us will open doors across the world and give you access to the very latest research in business, technology, science, engineering and healthcare.
The Weekend MBA programme offered at Imperial College London has been designed with interactivity in mind. The programme enables regular interaction with your peers, whilst you continue to excel in your demanding career.
After an initial induction week, you will attend lectures at our campus in South Kensington, London for Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning approximately once a month. In the second year of study, you will then complete your electives.
During the 21-month programme you will develop a strong international network of ambitious students, leading faculty, and business practitioners.
From day one, our dedicated careers team will work with you to create a practical personal and professional development plan, and grow your leadership potential. You will also benefit from a global network of like-minded professionals and high-calibre alumni from diverse industries and functions, and our wealth of career resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decision Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Global Macroeconomics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 863 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree or approved qualification.
- If you don't have a first degree (but have suitable experience and/or professional qualification) you may be eligible for entry via a Special Qualifying Examination. You may be asked to take the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) at the discretion of the Programme Team.
- You must also hold at least three years' relevant postgraduate work experience.
- If your maths does not seem to be at the required level, you may be asked to sit a short maths test prior to an offer being made.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International29085 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50900 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
National29085 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50900 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.