Several international students choose to enrol for The Pathways - With MGCER India at ESIGELEC - Graduate School of Engineering in France for various reasons including having a better chance of gaining admission in a university abroad, building language skills for France, the fact that the costs are more attractive and a better preparation to transit to an experience abroad.
- Automotive Embedded Sysems
- Connected Intelligent Embedded Systems
- The mandatory internship gives students hands-on experience, in an international setting. Our graduates find job opportunities as developers, project managers, consultants or researchers.
- Games development, Control systems, Software engineering, Internet businesses, Financial services, Mobile communications, Programming, Software engineering and many others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you will study:
- The discipline lies at the intersection of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering and trains students in the fundamentals of embedded systems design and implementation, Embedded control, Real-time operating systems, Model-based design and verification and Implementation of embedded systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Automotive Engineering View 27 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic transcripts / Mark sheets / Degree Certificates
- Letter of Reference
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.