The Textile Chemistry and Dyeing and Finishing Engineering course is offered at Donghua University.
Programme StructureFor more information, please visit the university website.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- The maximum credits student can choose in each semester is 26
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 66 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, as well as be a bachelor's degree holder.
- Age requirements: Self-funded applicants: No more than the age of 40.
- For English-taught programs: Certificate of IELTS at least 6.0, or TOEFL IBT at least 80.
International6113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6113 USD per year during 30 months.
RMB 40,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.