Civil Engineering - Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering from University of Macau is responding swiftly to the change of the world, particularly to the needs of the digital economy.
Students at Civil Engineering - Hydraulics and Environmental Engineering from University of Macau will:
- get student-centric PRIS (Professionalism, Responsibility, Integrity, Self-learning ability) education
- get high quality research with impact on disciplines, society and economy
- get professional services to society and community
- Finite Element Method
- Economic Analysis and Financial Management in Engineering
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics
- Sediment Transport
- Municipal Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Chemistry
- Water and Waste Water Treatment: Principle and Application
- Water Pollution Control: Physical and Chemical Modeling
- Environmental Assessment and Planning: Computer Modeling
- Air Pollution Control
- Special Topics in Environmental Engineering I
- Air Pollution Meteorology and Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Environmental Economics & Policy
- Valid passport copy for international students.
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms
- An applicant of a Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree or academic background recognized as equivalent by the University of Macau.
- An applicant may also be required to possess other knowledge or professional experience.
- 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100.
International7924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15849 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3803 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7607 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Macao Students - 72,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 150,000 MOP
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.