Nanjing University focuses its graduate education on the grand aim of building itself into a leading international university. It has decided on its guiding thought of nurturing innovation capacity and enhancing the quality of education comprehensibly. It will lay emphasis on system development and improvement.
The graduate students of the Chemical Engineering program at Nanjing University of Science and Technology, with their high academic quality, innovation ability and fine professional training, are praised by their employers. They are playing key roles in universities, research institutions and enterprises, making contributions to the prosperity and scientific and technological development of our country. Some of them are now excellent scientists, technological workers, engineers, and economic managers.
- Methods in Organic Synthesis
- Soft-chemical Synthesis of Materials
- Surface Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry of Surfactant
- Analysis of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Catalysis in Asymmetric Synthesis
- Design of Chemical Engineering Process
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 409 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicant must be non-Chinese citizens in god health both physically and mentally with good academic background, observe Chinese laws as well as university rules and regulations, and respect Chinese customs.
- Bachelor's degree
- Under the age of 30
- Language Requirements
International5173 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5173 USD per year during 30 months.
International: 36 000 RMB/year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.