European Studies from University of Macau is especially suitable for those wishing to establish a strong knowledge base in European studies and international relations theory, as well as a firm foundation in social scientific analysis.
Alumni of the MSS-EUS program have pursued successful careers both in China and abroad, including in business, government, diplomatic service, international organizations, the non-profit sector, and academia.
- Theory of European Integration
- Economic Policies of The EU
- The European Monetary Union in the World Context
- Globalization and EU's Foreign Direct Investment
- Innovation and the World Economy
- EU and Sustainable Development
- Valid passport copy for international students.
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms
- An applicant of a Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree or academic background recognized as equivalent by the University of Macau.
- An applicant may also be required to possess other knowledge or professional experience.
- 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100.
International7924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15849 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3803 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7607 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Macao Students - 72,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 150,000 MOP
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.