International Business Law from University of Macau includes the traditional areas of business regulation, such as WTO and Regional Trade Law, Transnational Law, and Dispute Resolution. Complementing these courses, the programme also provides a practical introduction to the comparative method, to interdisciplinary problem solving and research methodology as well as legal writing in the English language. In the second semester, various electives are offered, which allow the participants to select courses in accordance with their individual interests and specialization.
Students at International Business Law from University of Macau will:
- get a strong practical and theoretical focus, a diverse legal background and knowledge of different jurisdictions, legal disciplines and legal traditions.
- focus on comparative and interdisciplinary research and problem-solving skills allowing participants to adapt to a rapidly changing international business environment.
- Intellectual Property Law in the Creative Economy,
- Macau and Comparative Gaming Law,
- Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Corruption Law,
- Commercial Contracts,
- Company Law,
- Consumer Protection Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 3 other Masters in International Law in Macao (SAR)
- Valid passport copy for international students.
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms
- An applicant of a Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree or academic background recognized as equivalent by the University of Macau.
- An applicant may also be required to possess other knowledge or professional experience.
- 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100.
International7924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15849 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3803 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7607 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Macao Students - 72,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 150,000 MOP
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.