- The Transport Planning and Management course is offered at the Shanghai Maritime University
- Is equipped with a broad and sound understanding of the basic theories and a thorough and systematic knowledge about the subject.
- Strategy Theory and Method of Transportation Development
- Economic Profits of Transportation Infrastructure
- Basic Theories of Transport Engineering
- Transport System Simulation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Transport Management View 72 other Masters in Management Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Shanghai Maritime University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Undergraduate or above,;
- Under the age of 40;
- Healthy foreigners;
- TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or above)
International3232 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3232 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 23,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.