Key facts about The Chemical Engineering and Technology programme at the Wenzhou University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- The course is offered by the College of Chemistry & Material Engineering
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 68 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Be in good health condition.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent English proficiency.
International3679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3679 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 24,000 per Year
Living costs for Zhenjiang
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.