Key facts about The Masters of Global Education at the Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University :
- Focus on global education development since the 2000’s, with a special emphasis on China and is relevant to all countries’ global education development;
- The diverse modules cover topics from educational management and leadership to language and cross-culture communication;
- Highly-experienced academic staff with wide variety of international backgrounds;
- Hands-on internship experience and professional mentorship as part of the programme learning;
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalization and Education: Critical Perspectives
- Principles, Policies and Practices of Global Education
- Educational Leadership
- Entrepreneurship, Educational Innovation and International Education
- The School of Tomorrow: Managing Change in Global Education
- Educational Internship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Marketing Accounting View 35 other Masters in Accounting in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Work experience in an education related field would be an advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- RMB 120,000 per full
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.