Key fact about the Construction Management programme at the Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University :
- The design of this programme integrates social, economic and environmental aspects into construction engineering projects’ life cycle; and addresses the importance of sustainability in construction to ensure that construction is carried out with limited environmental impact, or adverse impact on society.
- In fast-growing countries around the world, there have been huge developments in urbanisation, infrastructure and city growth. The need to accommodate this growth requires a trained, professional workforce skilled at construction management and construction engineering techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Construction Management
- Construction Process Simulation
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management Practice
- Construction Planning and Control
- Digital Construction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 4 other Masters in Construction Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree (UK2:1 or equivalent) in civil engineering or in related field
Applicants should hold at least a lower second- class honours or equivalent degree in a relevant, construction discipline, such as civil engineering, architecture, surveying, construction management, facility management.
- Top 100 of 2021 Shanghai Ranking or World-class universities or First-class disciplines (MoE, People’s Republic of China): 75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Other universities: 80 - 85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- RMB 120,000 per full
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.