Key facts about The Chemistry programme at the Beijing University of Chemical Technology:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- College of Science in Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT) was founded on March, 2nd, 2000. It’s made up of the Department of Applied Chemistry and the Department of Applied Physics of the original university. The faculty covers three first-level disciplines including mathematics, physics and chemistry, and a second-level discipline which is applied chemistry. Among the disciplines, chemistry and applied chemistry have been authorized to confer doctorates. And all of the disciplines have the right to grant master’s degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences View 71 other Masters in Natural Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen and be in good health.
- Age under 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree holders.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Interview( Internet or On-site).
International5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5367 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 35,000 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.