Key facts about the Materials Science and Engineering programme at the Beijing University of Chemical Technology:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Our Postdoctoral Research Station on Materials Science and Engineering was set up in 1990. The first-level discipline doctorate was awarded in 2000，first-degree priority discipline of Beijing was awarded in 2008, at the same time materials science was awarded as the national key discipline.
- There are 175 faculties & staffs, 69 persons holding senior academic title, including 1 Distinguished Expert of Thousand Talents Program, 4 Chair Professors of Yangtze River Scholars Program, 1 Lecture Professor of Yangtze River Scholars Program, 6 Distinguished Young Scholars Supported by National Natural Science Funds, 1 Excellent Youth Scholars Supported by National Natural Science Funds. 1 winner of the national distinguished teacher reward, 2 winners of Beijing distinguished teacher reward, 12 winners of Education Ministry's New Century Excellent Talents Supporting Plan, 2 Innovation Teams of Ministry of Education, 1 National Defense Science and Technology Innovation team, and 2 state-level teaching team. It has built 2 national key laboratories with the relevant colleges, 1 National technological research Center with Jilin petrochemical Co. It has also independently built 1 Beijing laboratory, 1 key laboratory of the ministry of education, 1 engineering research center of the ministry of education, 2 key laboratories of Beijing, 2 municipal engineering technology research center of Beijing, 1 high school discipline innovation base.
- This subject paid great attention not only to basic research, but also to advanced materials’ research and development, especially to the high and new material needed by the national economy and the national defense industry. These materials include polymer alloy and composite materials, special and functional elastomeric materials, high performance carbon fiber and its composite materials, metal corrosion and protection, coating and adhesive, polymer materials, surface and interface fields. Lots of research results were published in the international journal of high level, and have won national and provincial awards, enjoyed high reputation in industry. Academic reputation has spread far from home and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 84 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen and be in good health.
- Age under 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree holders.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Interview( Internet or On-site).
International5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5367 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 35,000 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.