The Management - Organizational Leadership program at ECPI University is an appropriate field of study for those who intend to pursue a career in management. Leadership and management go hand in hand. The success of an organization relies heavily on great leaders who understand how to manage a team to reach organizational goals. If you feel like you encompass the skills of a leader, a concentration in Organizational Leadership could be a good fit for you.
In an Organizational Leadership role, you will be in responsible for developing and supporting organizational needs in a complex professional environment. This concentration area focuses on providing knowledge and skills to apply the principles and concepts related to management and leadership.
Top careers in this field include:
- Benefits Administrator
- Customer Service Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Training Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Program Administrator
- Training Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Development Director
- Industrial Production Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Business Research and Analysis
- Organizational Change and Development
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Modern Management Models
- Cultural Issues in Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 849 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Complete a Personal Interview.
- Complete a Graduate Application for Admission and Enrollment Agreement.
- Submit official transcripts confirming graduation of a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) for institutions that calculate CGPA. For applicants who have an undergraduate CGPA of less than 2.5, the applicant may be asked to submit GMAT or GRE test scores for review.
- English Language Proficiency.
International6480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per year during 15 months.
National6480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6480 USD per year during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.