Graduates of the Oil and Gas with Energy Management programme from Unicaf Scholarships are expected to have acquired an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by the industry and be able to provide applied, industry-relevant solutions.
The programme focuses also on environmental protection, advances in technology, risk, sustainability, and the ethical dilemmas surrounding corporate social responsibility in the Oil & Gas industry.
Apply for a Unicaf Scholarship to study online for a University of East London highly respected degree to advance your career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- Online Tutors: We do our best to give our students the greatest possible support with expert online tutors. All of our tutors are experts in their fields and have many years of experience at the highest standard. Your tutor will endeavour to respond to your queries as fast as possible, with helpful advice and tips on whatever part of the course you have a query about.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Monthly Intakes
DisciplinesManagement Studies Energy & Power Engineering Mining, Oil & Gas View 337 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.