This Master of Law from Unicaf Scholarships is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Provide you with a relevant, interesting and stimulating learning experience.
- Engender a lifelong learning attitude that will enhance employment opportunities, future career development and further study
Overall learning Outcomes
- Develop an advanced understanding of law in a variety of contexts.
- Critically engage with the major theoretical debates on the role of law in a given field.
- Display the ability to deal with different types of legal systems and laws.
- Apply critical and contextual approaches across a wide variety of subject matter.
- Develop the ability to analyse, articulate and write on the subject, by linking previous or current experience with an academic inquiry, particularly via a dissertation or an extended work-based LLM project.
- Ability to command key areas of legal discourse and doctrine
- Ability to understand the working of key national and/or international socio-political
- structures and institutions.
- Develop expertise by linking previous or current experience with current scholarship and
- legal debates, particularly via the dissertation or work-based LLM project.
- Ability to engage with principal debates in specific areas of law.
- Awareness of the contribution of non-legal legal disciplines to legal study.
- Understanding of important debates within given areas of legal doctrine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- Online Tutors: We do our best to give our students the greatest possible support with expert online tutors. All of our tutors are experts in their fields and have many years of experience at the highest standard. Your tutor will endeavour to respond to your queries as fast as possible, with helpful advice and tips on whatever part of the course you have a query about.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Monthly Intakes
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.