The focus of this programme is to facilitate the development of public health practitioners; to enhance their knowledge and skills required for public health practice in their local setting. In addition, to develop a public health mindset and approach which is relevant to their role and country. LMIC’s are increasingly challenged with a double burden of disease; whilst still fighting infectious diseases they are now increasingly faced with the growth in non- communicable diseases (NCD’s).
Tackling these burdens require a robust evidence base built on sound research, surveillance and intelligence; policy and strategic approaches based on the evidence; health protection measures and health promotion activities at the community level.
This International Public Health programme from Unicaf Scholarships will introduce these core areas of public health and enable you to apply them to your setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- The support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Monthly Intakes
DisciplinesPublic Health International Development Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.