Environment and Resource Protection Law from Ocean University of China aims to develop a high-level university with international visibility which will lay the foundations for becoming a research-oriented university as we approach our 100th anniversary.
Students at Environment and Resource Protection Law from Ocean University of China will:
- develop new skills and take their research in the right direction.
- learn more about the local customs and traditional culture of China.
- Environmental studies
- Environmental Law
- Resource Protection Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Law Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 26 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- TOFEL≥80, IELTS≥5.5, or equivalent English proficiency.
- Bachelor degree (for master's degree)or equivalent, 18-50 years old, in good health.
- Application Form
- Study Plan
- A 2-Inch Photo
- Scanned Copy of the first page of Passport
- English proficiency test certificate
- Certificate of bachelor degree
- Academic Transcripts of bachelor degree
- Recommendation letter
- Non-criminal Record Certificate (Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Bank statement
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International3223 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3223 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 25,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.