Key facts about The Business Administration(Global Local MBA) programme at the Shanghai University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Shanghai University’s Global Management Education Institute and MBA Center (SHU MBA) established a unique “SHU MBA Model”. This “SHU MBA Model” originates from its educational mission of “To develop outstanding whole-person and Global Local talents people can trust and work with”.
- Human Resources Management
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior and Performance
- Strategic Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 43 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Shanghai University as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years
- Be a bachelor's degree holder;
- Graduates who did not receive their degree certificates at the time of application should provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their schools or colleges to prove their ability to graduate smoothly and obtain their degree certificates
International14443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14443 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 94,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.