Key facts about The Corporate Management programme at the Shanghai University:
- Shanghai University (SHU) is an international comprehensive university located in one of the world’s most international metropolis. Each year we admit students from more than 70 countries making the university a rich and diverse learning environment. Shanghai University (SHU) offer a wide range of graduate programs to international students including 84 master programs and 29 doctoral programs in 27 different departments. Mode of study for the master programs is 2-3 years (full-time).
- The discipline of Enterprise Management thus after the graduation, they would not only be fit for the multinational companies, medium-sized enterprises as middle management, but also for work on researching, consulting and teaching. We have strong professional teacher strength, integrated academic echelon and also bring the teaching and research in line with international standards and the international metropolis Shanghai standards. In recent years, we have undertaken a number of national and provincial researches and numerous research and consulting topics from government departments and enterprises, which provides guarantee for the training of personnel with high quality.
- Management Economics
- Strategic Management
- Consumer Behavior Research
- Branding Management
- Operations Research
- Management Methodologies
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 103 other Masters in Business Administration in China
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Shanghai University as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years
- Be a bachelor's degree holder;
- Graduates who did not receive their degree certificates at the time of application should provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their schools or colleges to prove their ability to graduate smoothly and obtain their degree certificates
International5115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5115 USD per year during 30 months.
- RMB 36,250 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.