HighlightsNAAB certification (Substantial Equivalency USA) and RIBA validation (Royal Institute of British Architects) allow you to practice architecture in the USA, Great Britain and the Commonwealth, respectively.
Why Study Architecture (Qualifying Degree) program at Universidad EuropeFollowing current national and European legislation, our Master’s Degree in Architecture (Qualifying Degree) adopts a Learning By Doing method in which students will learn by practicing the profession.You will be offered the opportunity to take part in a range of workshops, including workshops on technology, construction, urban planning, sustainability and advanced project design–all taught by renowned professional lecturers and doctors.
The programme will train you to become a global architect who will go on to work on projects that meet the needs of today’s society. This will include meeting today’s demanding technological requirements, which can only be achieved through horizontal working structures.
International exchanges where you will complete intensive workshops and visit the most prestigious studios in the world.
A Glimpse Into Your Future At Universidad Europea
- 1 Top School In Europe: Accredited By The Royal Institute Of British Architects (Riba) And The National Architectural Accrediting Board (Naab).
- 2 Weeks In London: Students Have Visited Prestigious Studios Such As Those Of Norman Foster And Zaha Hadid Architects.
- 4 Among The Four Best Schools: According To El Mundo’s Rankings, It Is One Of The Best Universities For Architecture.
Internships play a key role in your training. The best way to enter the job market is through gaining experience in the areas you’ve studied throughout your degree. There are two types of internships, curricular (included in your study plan) and extracurricular (which you can do on a voluntary basis).
In order to carry out a curricular internship at a company, you will need to have 50% of your credits approved and you must be enrolled in the subject before your internship starts. These internships are monitored by the company and the internship professor. Interim and final reports will be prepared and used for evaluation.
If you want to take your work experience to the next level before finishing your university education, you can pursue an extra-curricular internship. You are allowed to choose any area of study; however, we remind you that the internship is an educational addition to your studies. Therefore, the more knowledge you have acquired throughout your studies, the more you will benefit from the internship experience.
Career Opportunities For Students Of The Master's Degree In Architecture
- Upon completion of the Master’s Degree, students will be prepared to carry out the following roles within the field of Architecture:
- Architect / Project Manager: become a professional with your own studio, or join another studio, and take charge of architectural design and its technical and document development.
- Consultancy and collaborations in multidisciplinary architecture, technology, management, engineering, design and urban planning teams.
- Take part in architectural competitions, rehabilitation, architectural research, curating exhibits, teaching and much more.
- Become NAAB accredited and enter the American market.
Members Of The Degree Quality Comitee (Cct)
The Quality Assurance Commission (QAC) is made up of the following members: the Deputy Director of Graduate Studies for the degree, the Director of the Master’s Degree, the Academic Coordinator of Postgraduate Studies, a representative from the Vice-Rectorate for Quality and the Student Representative.
Key Degree Improvements
Initiatives already implemented:
- Including the work schedule at the beginning of the academic year.
- MSC Software made available in mylabs (the remote access platform).
- Including more practical exercises in Simulation classes.
- Including more lab practical activities.
NAAB International Certification and RIBA Validation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Master’s Degree is defined by 3 areas of learning:
- Innovation: intensive training and use of Digital Design, Digital Manufacturing in the FabLab and robotics as a new paradigm for production and thinking. The interactive and evolutionary possibilities of simulations made with parametric design, building information modelling, energy simulation–together with the benefits of prototyping which can be completed using laser cutters, 3D printers
- An International Mindset: NAAB Certification (National Architectural Accrediting Board, USA), which allows you to work in the US and other countries.
- Integration: transversal learning to support students in developing their individual project. The integration of a range of diverse areas of expertise and disciplines is an increasingly important characteristic to have in today's complex professional ecosystem.
This Master’s Degree is aimed at students who have the following profile:
Bachelor’s Degree in architecture.
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
13/09 (Madrid) / 22/10 (Valencia and Canarias)
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 10 other Masters in Architecture in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students must have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture and comply with the Ministerial Order EDU/2075/2010, of 29th July. This degree is aimed at students who are looking to become qualified professionals and who are ready to train in an international and technology-focused environment – all led by a top-class faculty.
International11880 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11880 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA11880 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11880 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.