Your Adult Nursing with Registered Nurse Status programme from Liverpool John Moores University, is made up of a number of core modules which are part of the course framework. Some programmes also have optional modules that can be selected to enhance your learning in certain areas and many feature a dissertation, extended report or research project to demonstrate your advanced learning.
EmployabilityThe adult nursing graduates go on to find employment or further study within 15 months of graduating.
With our new MSc (Hons) Adult Nursing, you will enjoy exciting career opportunities and professional development pathways.
Successful completion of the degree allows you to apply for registration on the Nursing and Midwifery Council Register. This can lead to careers in the health sector at home or abroad and in the private and voluntary sectors.
- As soon as you enrol at LJMU, you will be assigned your own personal tutor, and will meet with them regularly throughout each year. Your personal tutor will give you feedback on how well you are progressing with your studies and encourage you to plan for your educational and career development.
- You will be taught by clinically credible staff and those who are research active, along with experienced nurses and health care professionals, who will help you to develop both clinically and intellectually during the programme.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1034 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- English and Maths GCSE at grade A - C (please contact our Admissions team if you have equivalent qualifications)
- Any overseas qualifications should be equivalent to UK qualifications which meet our entry requirements. If you have completed your degree outside the UK, we will require a clear copy of your degree documentation to ensure NARIC comparability. Please note that all applicants who are invited to interview will be required to present their original degree documentation
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 770 hours paid / unpaid healthcare experience (approximately six months full-time work) within the past 5 years
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.