This professionally-accredited Child Nursing with Registered Nurse Status degree from Liverpool John Moores University will give you the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes needed to deliver safe and effective nursing practice while working with children and young people and their families in a range of environments, from acute settings and within patient's homes to schools and specialist centres.
Our applied learning techniques and strong industry connections ensure our students are fully prepared for the workplace on graduation and understand how to apply their knowledge in a real world context
With the MSc Child Nursing, you will enjoy exciting career opportunities and professional development pathways.
There are a growing number of nurse specialist posts in some clinical areas too. Some graduates prefer to pursue careers in teaching, research or management, or continue their studies with a postgraduate research programme, such as a PhD.
Programme StructureTeaching methods
- You will be taught by clinically credible staff and those who are research active, along with experienced nurses and health care professionals, who will help you to develop both clinically and intellectually during the programme.
- As soon as you enrol at LJMU, you will be assigned your own personal tutor, and will meet with them regularly throughout each year. Your personal tutor will give you feedback on how well you are progressing with your studies and encourage you to plan for your educational and career development.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1039 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 770 hours paid/unpaid healthcare experience (approximately six months full-time work) within the past 5 years
- English and Maths GCSE at grade A - C (please contact our Admissions team if you have equivalent qualifications)
- Any overseas qualifications should be equivalent to UK qualifications which meet our entry requirements. If you have completed your degree outside the UK, we will require a clear copy of your degree documentation to ensure NARIC comparability. Please note that all applicants who are invited to interview will be required to present their original degree documentation
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.