This programme is aimed at chemists and graduates with a chemistry background who have a passion for drug creation and at industrialists interested in moving newly developed drugs into the mass manufacturing arena.
The Drug Discovery, Development and Delivery course offers an integrated, stimulating and challenging programme of study, informed by contemporary research and responsive to the changing nature of the pharmaceutical industry.
The programme from Liverpool John Moores University, offers cutting-edge, research-based training to enable you to become a qualified pharmaceutical scientist ready for employment in the pharmaceutical and related industries. The course is ideal if you want to work in drug discovery, development and manufacturing.
You can look forward to excellent employment prospects in roles within drug design, lead compound discovery, formulation science, process development and product manufacture at large pharmaceutical companies, as well as specialist small and medium sized enterprises.
- Research Methods
- Analysis, Structure and Function of Therapeutic Agents
- Preformulation Strategies
- Research Project
- Approaches to Drug Design
- Drug Delivery and Formulation
- Product Development and Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please make sure you apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesBiochemistry Pharmacology View 46 other Masters in Pharmacology in United Kingdom
- a good honours degree in a science-related discipline
- equivalent professional qualifications and experience
- Please contact our admissions team if you are unsure whether your qualification is relevant.
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- International students should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Please contact LJMU’s International Admissions Team for further details
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.