The University of Bologna - founded in 1088 and with a multicampus structure - is top-ranked in the most recognized international academic rankings and is a leading University in Europe for student mobility (Erasmus+).
- The Telecommunications Engineering programme at University of Bologna attracts students from all over the world whereby its innovative teaching and learning methods in all fields of knowledge, providing the highest-level training, rewarding merit and constantly investing in dedicated services helping young graduates to enter the business world.
- Communication Systems: Theory and Measurement
- Electromagnetic Propagation for Wireless Systems
- Network Design
- Antennas for Wireless Systems
- Communication Theory And Coding
- Mobile Radio Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 19 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International3982 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3982 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3982 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3982 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
a) Unibo Action 2 and Unibo Action 1: http://www.unibo.it/en/services-and-opportunities/studygrants-and-subsidies/study-grants-for-international-studentsb) Er-go scholarships and support services: http://www.er-go.it/index.php?id=5963c) Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarships: http://www.esteri.it/mae/en/ministero/servizi/stranieri/opportunita/borsestudio_stranieri.html/
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.