The overall aim of the MSc Investment and Finance Advanced Practice programme from Liverpool John Moores University, is to produce postgraduates who are able to make a valid and meaningful contribution within the field of finance.
This will be achieved by exposing you to the current theories, concepts and developments within this discipline and, by doing so, you will become competent and thoughtful practitioners.
On graduation from this course you will be able to apply for a number of positions within the finance industry. You may work in retail and investment banks, insurance/pension companies, financial management/financial consultancy, investment consultancy and analysis or accountancy.
Potential roles may include: Finance Manager; Financial Controller; Business Strategist and Financial Consultant.
- Research and Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Economics
- Portfolio Management
- Contemporary Financial Issues
- Forensic Financial Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 198 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
- a relevant minimum second class honours degree from a recognised University or equivalent institution
- an equivalent professional qualification
- an award accepted by the University as equivalent to the above
- at least three years' relevant work experience at managerial or equivalent level
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.