Key facts about The Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies programme at the Shanghai University:
- You will need to pay 5,000 RMB as a deposit to the university before you can get admission letter, and usually it will be used as part of the tuition fee.
- This discipline invites famous foreign professors to open courses every year, and actively recommends graduate students to participate in relevant academic conferences and international exchanges, so as to cultivate interdisciplinary talents with a broad international vision. This major has three research directions: archaeology, museology and cultural relic protection
- Chronological Archaeology
- Research on Art History
- Current Archaeological Theories
- Methods, and Practices
- Theories and Methods on Museology
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Shanghai University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Shanghai University as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years
- Be a bachelor's degree holder;
- Graduates who did not receive their degree certificates at the time of application should provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their schools or colleges to prove their ability to graduate smoothly and obtain their degree certificates
International4586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4586 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,500 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.