Key facts about The Food Science programme at the Shanghai University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- This major focuses on the components of food and their interrelations, and studies the changing rules of food and its processing process from macro and micro aspects based on the basic theories and methods of mathematics, chemistry and biology. It has formed its own research characteristics in food safety detection and control, food safety and information analysis, food nutrition and function.
- Progress in biochemistry and molecular biology New technology of life science Modern biotechnology Research and development of natural products
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 3 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in China
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Shanghai University as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years
- Graduates who did not receive their degree certificates at the time of application should provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their schools or colleges to prove their ability to graduate smoothly and obtain their degree certificates
International5576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5576 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 36,250 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.