Key facts about The International Relations and Diplomacy programme at the Shanghai University:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Shanghai University (SHU) is an international comprehensive university located in one of the world’s most international metropolis. Each year we admit students from more than 70 countries making the university a rich and diverse learning environment. Shanghai University (SHU) offer a wide range of graduate programs to international students including 84 master programs and 29 doctoral programs in 27 different departments. Mode of study for the master programs is 2-3 years (full-time).
- For more information please visit the programs website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 44 other Masters in International Relations in China
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who immigrated to other countries from the Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan and applying to study in Shanghai University as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4 years; meanwhile, in the latest 4 years
- Graduates who did not receive their degree certificates at the time of application should provide pre-graduation certificates issued by their schools or colleges to prove their ability to graduate smoothly and obtain their degree certificates by July 2021
International4999 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4999 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,500 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.