The Erasmus Mundus Master in Nuclear Physics at University of Barcelona is offering places to new students for the academic year 2020-2021. Information will be available shortly.
- Advanced Physics Laboratory (Nuclear)
- Atomic & Plasma Physics
- Basic Experimental Nuclear Physics
- Computing and Numerical Methods
- Current Topics in Nuclear Physics Selected by the Academic Committee for Each Edition and Taught by Visiting Lecturers
- Experimental Nuclear Physics and Accelerators
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An official Spanish degree.
- A degree issued by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area framework that authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue.
- A qualification from outside the framework of the European Higher Education Area. In this case, the qualification should be recognized as equivalent to an official Spanish degree.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.