The predecessor of Civil and Water Resources was the Books Division of Boone University at Wuchang, which was established in 1920 and became an independent specialty school, namely, the Boone Library School at Wuchang in 1929.
In 1953, the school merged into Wuhan University and became the Department of Library Science of Wuhan University. In 1984, it was approved by the original Ministry of Education of China (MOE) to be renamed as the School of Library and Information Science of Wuhan University. In 2001, its name changed to the School of Information Management of Wuhan University.
SIM has an outstanding faculty team, including 34 professors, 32 associate professors and senior-position researchers, among whom there are 44 kinds of high-level talent. The teaching group of core curriculum of library and information science is identified as the state level teaching group by MOE. 7 courses in SIM have been ranked as National Quality Courses by the MOE, one major as National Special Major, and two as Hubei’s Brand Subject.
- SIM is the only one in China qualified to build the MOE key social science research base--the Center for the Studies of Information Resources of Wuhan University.
- Besides, SIM has the “985 Project” philosophy and social science innovative research base named Information Resource Research and Innovation Base and the “211 Project” key discipline construction project.
- In 2000, SIM set up the National Information Resources Research (Wuhan) Base approved by former Ministry of Information Industry.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Hydrology & Water Management Natural Resource Management View 19 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should healthy and well&haved, and have a foreign citizenship. Applicants for Master's degree prcgrams should have an undergraduate study background equivalent to that of the Chinese Bachelor's degree.
- For non-native English speakers who apply for English medium programs, they should provide a score of English
- Proficiency test (TOEFL 80+/ IELTS 5.5+). F-or applicants who cannot offer the standardized English test results, they will required to patticipate in an additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University.
International5815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5815 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.